Mohan’s Achievements (as on June 11, 2016)
1. Participated in a LIVE TV program on “Careers in Content Writing”, titled “Writing Raja, Content Queen”, telecast nationwide, as a part of “Career Times” as an expert panelist on HMTV (Feb 21, 2015)
2. Penned about 25 Business Case Studies, out of which 7 became international best-sellers with more than 6,000 copies of case studies sold worldwide to top academia and corporates globally. Notable buyers/readers of can you edit my paper my case studies include:
|London Business School
London School of Economics
University of Pennsylvania
Imperial College London
National University of Singapore (NUS)
Georgia Institute of Technology
Helsinki School of Economics
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
Birla Institute of Technology
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research
IIMs – A, B, I, K, L
|Ernst & Young
Eli Lilly Pharma
Unilever Research (UK)
Lombard Life Sciences (Canada)
Citibank N.A. (London)
Rolls Royce Plc (UK)
Siemens AG (Germany)
P.A. Consulting Group (UK)
Bain & Company Inc. (UK)
Tata Management Training Center
Confederation of Indian Industries (CII).
3. Penned over 1,000 poems in English.
4. Penned about 30 poems in Hindi.
5. Over 50 published articles relating to business and general topics.
6. Ghost writing of economy related articles for a Sr. Director of FICCI, which were published in The Financial Express.
7. About 24 educational articles for competitive exams published in ‘Sakshi‘ (leading Telugu daily in erstwhile Andhra Pradesh and Telangana) as a columnist.
8. About 50 published poems on various websites, with some of them translated into French.
9. Penned over 4,000 quotes based on my life experiences, titled “Mohan’s Sutras.”
10. Awarded National Merit Scholarship in Hindi at Intermediate for scoring 90/100 twice in first and second years.
11. 20 case studies and articles included and published in national and international books/journals (including 10 international citations).
12. My Case Studies included in 18 books published by the ICFAI University.
13. Proficiency in English certified by The British Council and The English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), formerly CIEFL.
14. Brainbench Certification in English Vocabulary (Intermediate & Advanced levels) – 73 and 74 Percentile respectively.
15. Brainbench Certification in Business Writing (66 Percentile).
16. Adjudged twice as the “Poet of the Week” by www.boloji.com.
17. Secured a state rank of 423 in MBACET (MBA entrance exam) in the year 2000 among 40,000 odd competitors.
18. Secured First Division throughout my academic career from SSC to triple PG (MBA, MA English & MA Journalism & PR).
19. UGC-NET qualified in Mass Communication & Journalism (Dec 2014), with 60.57% (among 122 candidates all over India, who qualified in UGC-NET under Unreserved Category)
20. Secured First Class with Distinction in MA Journalism & PR (73%), distance education course from Osmania University
21. Secured Distinction with 100% in “Crafting An Effective Writer: Tools of the Trade“, an online course from Coursera, offered by Mt. San Jacinto College, California, U.S. (competing with 40,000 students globally).
22. Secured 100% in “High-Impact Business Writing”, an online course offered on Coursera by University of California, Irvine (Nov 1, 2015).
23. Won several state-level and national-level prizes in Management Meets during my MBA.
24. Won prizes in English & Hindi essay writing and quiz competitions at collegiate level.
25. Won a cash award from THE HINDU in a story writing competition for their supplement, DOWNTOWN.
26. Delivered lectures on management topics in All India Radio (AIR)
27. Served as an ‘Interview Panelist‘ for Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM) and as a ‘Panelist for Evaluation of Written Communication Skills‘ for ICICI Bank as a part of their MBA selection process.
28. Among the top 5% most viewed Linked In profiles for 2012.
29. Featured twice on page 2 by “The Times of India” in “Lead India” campaign (Sept. 6, 2007 & Sept 28, 2007).
30. Won the title of “Mr. Vivekananda School of PG Studies” during my MBA among 40 contestants.
31. The article titled “Patent-Holder Deserves the Monopolistic Rights” was listed for sale in Amazon.com under the best-selling section (Jan 2006).
32. The article titled “Patent-Holder Deserves the Monopolistic Rights” was listed for sale on Goliath Reference, an online reference content service of Thomson Gale, a business of The Thomson Corporation (Jan 2006).
33. The article, “What is Indian Pharma’s Next Move?” and “Finally, A Drug That Stimulates Discovery!” included in a CD prepared by Eldis, a UK-based NPO, and a gateway of development information of the Institute of Development Studies, Sussex.
34. The article, “Patent-Holder Deserves the Monopolistic Rights” included in a book titled “Probiotics: Making A Comeback,” published by Thomson Gale (Dec 15, 2005).
35. Among the top-10 contributors (7th place) of case studies for ICMR for the period March-April 2003.
36. The case study – ‘The Taj’s People Philosophy and STAR System’ – was included in a casebook titled “Services Marketing in Asia – A Case Book” by Jochen Wirtz (National University of Singapore) and Christopher Lovelock (Yale University), published by Prentice Hall (June 2005).
37. Selected as one of the top 24 finalists in Hyderabad for the “Lead India” campaign, conceived by “The Times of India” (Sept 2007).
38. Contributed significantly as a part of a team that was instrumental in enabling T.I.M.E. bag top state ranks in ICET for 5 consecutive years (2002-2007).
39. 10 published blog posts on business topics such as Human Resources, IT Recruitment, Internet of Things (IoT), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Tech Staffing, Net Neutrality, Cloud Computing, Managed Network Services, Managed Services, Firewalls, etc.
40. Authored 3 e-books – two on Internet of Things (IoT) and another on Cyber Attacks.
41. Authored 2 case studies on Internet of Things – one on GE and another on Chic-fil-A.
42. Developed website content for the NSE-ISB Trading Lab website (Aug 2015)
43. Stood second (71%) overall and top among boys among 180 students in LL.B. first semester exams (Feb 2016). Topped the class of 180 students in second semester with 72%. Topped LL.B. among boys for 3 consecutive semesters.